- Notepads made with paper I culled from the recycling bins at MOCA (Michele recommended taking some local handmade stuff and I realized I had these!)
- Trader Joe's trail mix and fruit leathers (heeding Jessica's advice to go with local snack foods)
- BAGGU zippered bags by Mociun (got mine at Common Thread...super lightweight and pack-able!)
- Burt's Bees lip balm
- Altoids Smalls mints
- ejorpin suggested local postcards or items branded with our town's name.
- Kelly said that Jelly Bellys were a hit with her overseas hosts!
- The Running Writer recommended hitting up the $1 bins at Michaels for gift ideas.
Thanks again for bouncing gift ideas around with me! Are any of you taking trips this month?
This Wrap Story is part of a series documenting every present I’ve wrapped since the launch of The Gifted Blog. Click here to see them all!
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.